Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Knitted Teddy Bears



A few years ago, I started knitting teddy bears.  They take such a long time to make, but the result is often a very cute, cuddly little fellow.

Well, this year, for my family's craft competition, I have made 2 teddy bears.  I just finished them, and wanted to show you what they look like.  The first one I finished is wearing a knitted sweater that has buttons on the back, so you can actually remove this sweater (or if my sister who is getting this as a gift wants, she can make other outfits for it and dress it up).




The other bear was made for another sister of mine, who is 5 months pregnant with a baby girl.  So, I made a very sleepy little baby bear with a pink bonnet (although every time I look at it, I think it looks like a helmet--what do you think?).

Here she is sitting up:






Ok, now I better buckle-down and finish quilting.  Boy do I have a quilt post coming-up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment