Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Picture Updates to Come

(random picture of one of my favorite blocks--toasters!)
Hello!

I feel bad--no updates for a few days, but I have been so in the thick of things.  Quilting around the clock!  I have just about 8 quilts done--I have one left to bind, and then I made labels to sew onto them.  Some of the quilts I love so very much I am not sure if I can give them away.   Really.  But, hopefully my siblings, mother and mother-in-law will really use them, find comfort with them, and keep warm all winter long with them.  So, here's to hoping!

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.  I usually listen to holiday music while I am quilting (it keeps me company).  My favorites right now are the old-fashioned songs here and also the classical holiday music here (there's a tab called "Special" and that's where the streaming holiday music can be found).

Ok, better stop blogging and start sewing!  I also have some knitted teddy bears, from my own pattern, that I need to finish-up and will share with you later today!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment